residents and visitors of Žilina city will be able to use the BikeKIA shared bicycles again from Friday, 25 March. The city makes the popular service available in the new season sooner, compared to the originally planned date at the beginning of April. Cyclists will be able to rent 123 BikeKIA from 21 stations in the city with fixed stands. Thanks to the Kia Foundation, the bike sharing service remains free for users in compliance with the applicable rules, namely the 30-minute rental interval and the place to return the bicycle. The current season also brings with it the expected novelty. Bike sharing in Žilina will be expanded this year by eight new virtual stands and 22 more bicycles.
The new stands will be included on the map in the user app or on the web bikekia.sk:
- Slnečné námestie – in front of the primary school, Hájik
- Rudiny II. – square Námestie Richarda Marsinu, Hliny
- La Scala – on the street Oravská cesta, Bôrik
- Borová – next to the church Kostol Dobrého pastiera, Solinky
- FRI – in front of the Faculty of Management Science and Informatics, Veľký diel
- Pačino – on the street Slovanská cesta, Vlčince
- Cyrila a Metoda, Vlčince
- Košická – Tesco HM
Have a great time with BikeKIA!